Re: What would you drive?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What would you drive?
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:49:38 -0400
         Am I foolish? I'm with Bob Howard in a Cobra for that one Sunday
in the Summer, but what about the Porshe Spyder?  I've always thought in
that wonderful Porshe commercial between the Spyder and the Boxter that the
Spyder was so far ahead of its time in visual design that it was
spectacular and I love it. Don't ask me about performance. I wouldn't
know...but boy, would drivers around town drool.

        Still, for an every day driver, I'd go with an old MG-TF.  That's what
my
friend drove when we went scuba diving in the wee hours of the morning
before grad school.  Maybe 2nd best time of my life.

With the kind of money that a Mega Millions would bring in, I could drive
an MG-TF to death and then get another.  (I also agree with the opinion
that the A might be one of the most beautifully and satisfyingly visual
candy ever, but one cannot have everything.)

Bill
'76B with aspirations beyond his means