RE: What would you drive

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: What would you drive
From: "Tartan 69' MGC GT" <kriegerii@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 06:28:28 -0700 (PDT)
No doubt in my mind, my daily driver would be the
Mercedes-Benz racing car transporter, hauling my
custom motorcycle and any race car Sir Stirling Moss
drove.  Then I am prepared for anything.

12 cyl E type for lunching out, Lotus Europa for
afternoon delights, Saturday drive would have to be a
Austin Healey 3000, all aluminum polished body ; Race
prepared MGC GT for poor weather.  Bugged Eye for
Dairy Queen trips, and my MGA for grocery shopping.
on second thought I would have to put a trailer hitch
on the Mercedes-Benz racing car transporter, to pull
the 275 Dino Ferrari, but I do have a problem on when
and where to drive the Bugatti.  Of course the trailer
hitch on the transporter does limit the speed to about
110MPH.  If only dreams come true.

=====
Jon Asdourian

67 BJ7