Re:

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>
Subject: Re:
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:38:40 -0500
Chris:

I too considered the ZB Varitone and would like to have
one.  However I don't think it's fit as is for a daily
driver for many traffic conditions.  It would really need an
engine upgrade, AC, front disk brakes and a OD or five speed
transmission to be a really nice daily driver.  Anybody ever
put together an MG ZBV8 alla MGBV8 using a Rover engine?
Would the engine fit?  Of course there would be a oil pan
problem.

Hence my choice of the XJ6 which is more or less ready for
the current red light running, drag strip burning, bumper
hugging, tail gaiting, KMA, I'm more important, bubble
gummer, etc., type of driver which seems to abound on the
road today.

--
Blake
MG TD