Re: electric fan switch

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: electric fan switch
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 11:13:08 -0700 (PDT)
Monte,
I used a heater fan switch and put it in a blank spot
on the dash.  I hate after market switches.  They
don't look right on our dashes.  I moved an over drive
switch from under my dash to the gear shift knob where
it belonged.  I just studied the wiring diagrams and
came up with a couple wires that match  what the
diagram called for.
Jim
P.S. I could take digitals for you.
78B for sale
70V Heritage body shell
seeking MGCGT/C when the bleeping 78B is sold  (-: