Re: No high beams 67B

To: "Carl French" <leylandauto@yahoo.com>, "mg list"
Subject: Re: No high beams 67B
From: "IT Answers \(Telewest\)" <it.answers@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:31:49 +0100
If the headlamp flasher lights the main beam and the tell-tale but the
dip-switch dsoesn't light either of them then the problem is almost
certainly in the dipswitch as the two switches have identical wiring out to
the lights.  If not, but the tell-tale lights with both switches, then the
problem is in the blue/white wire from the column switches to the  Always
assuming the headlamp flasher worked beforehand ...