Re: Still Wheel Bearings

To: "Steve P." <mgbyellow@netzero.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Still Wheel Bearings
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:23:18 +0100
The end-float is the amount of movement there is between the hub pulled out
and the hub pushed in.  I.e it is the difference between the two readings on
the dial gauge, which should be between .002 and .004.

If you are saying you only have .00125 when you push and .00125 when you
pull and you are adding them together to get .0025, then you only have half
the end-float required.