Clean '80 b for sale in central CA

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Clean '80 b for sale in central CA
From: KD6BGO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:19:21 EDT
Hello listers;

  I just ran into a fellow MG owner in central CA (modesto area). He has a
very clean '80 b in all original condition for sale. Engine compartment and
interior looked extremely clean, could use a paint job on the exterior. I
noticed no rust whatsoever, a small dent on the passenger side door. Looks
like it would make an excellent daily driver. Anyone interested, e-mail me
and I will get you in touch with him. I think he is wanting around 6-7
thousand for it, but it looks like an extremely clean car. He will be taking
some digital pics soon.

                                                       Mike, 69bgt (with a
new paint job!!)