Classic Car Auction Sat/Sun in NH

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic Car Auction Sat/Sun in NH
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 17:38:14 -0400
I just saw this in the paper (no financial interest, etc.); I probably
can't go myself.

Place: Bald Eagle Motors, Rts 3/11, Tilton, NH (3.2 miles east of Exit 20
off I-93)
Note:  Exit 20 is about 10 mins or so North of Concord on 93.

Registration on Saturday
Auction on Sunday

I won't put all info here, but you can email me if interested for any more
info from the ad, and/or call them at 603-323-8749

Aside from a variety of regular trucks, mowers, pickups, drivers (like 24
Volvos!) they have:

various classic American cars like '79 Firebird w/455, '41 Ford 2-dr sedan,
etc.
Also:
'63 Avanti
'79 Alfa Romeo Veloce
'86 Alfa Romeo Grad
'86 Quadri
'72 and '73 Volvo 1800
"Other old cars"

Plus tools, equipment, shop stuff, tec.

It's an estate auction with an auto dealership with 45 cars
Preview and pre-register on Saturday, 9 to 5, Auction prevew on Sunday at
7:30, then actual auction starts at 9