Re: dash lights reostat redux

To: <proot@attbi.com>, "list MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dash lights reostat redux
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:54:12 +0100
The headlight switch, foot or so of wiring and one half of the plug should
come as an assembly.  But you will also have cooked the wire it connects to
in the main loom, and you haven't found and fixed the problem yet.  If you
are the one with the rheostat taped up behind the dash then it probably has
come loose and is grounding.