Re: dash lights rheostat redux

To: <proot@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: dash lights rheostat redux
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:13:05 +0100
If the red/whites were cooked too that means the short was further along the
line i.e. at one of the gauges, unless all the damage is at one end in which
case it was only the heat travelling along the copper *away* from the short
that caused the damage, rather than current flowing through the copper *to*
the short.