Re: MGF mid-engine or not???

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGF mid-engine or not???
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 21:56:28 +0930
"Andrew B. Lundgren" wrote:

> I have read that it is in sites like this one:
>
> http://www.pistonheads.com/fastcars/mg-dr2.htm
>
> So are they calling a front engine car a mid-engine now???

As far as I am aware, they have always called them mid-engine.

I have sat in one and started the engine.  I just haven't driven one yet
(missed my test drive the other day due to work commitments).

I even opened one up to look at the engine.  And there it was... mid :-)
and definitely not FRONT.

Now, might you be thinking of the Z cars?

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Nothing overshadows truth so completely as authority"
ALBERTI