Re: Color of under body

To: vping@optonline.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Color of under body
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:51:10 EDT
vping@optonline.net writes:

> Does anyone know where the color ends & the black starts for the under side
> of a Midget, or does it match the color of the body.

Originally, there would be no black under the car.  The bodies were
completely painted body color, top to bottom, in and out.  I would say that
quite a few cars that came to America were undercoated for rust protection,
maybe not by the first owners, but during later years.  Mine is.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"