Re: brake lines

To: skye@ffwd.cx, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake lines
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 15:44:29 EDT
I found that I needed several sizes.  I'm fairly certain I needed 3/8 and
7/16, and perhaps another, larger size for the old fittings.  I have those
Flare Nut wrenches, but I found that I could get real good torque on the
fitting with a regular Craftsman, although I did use them for the final
snug-down.

Jay Donoghue
72 B-GT
66 Mustang