Re: leather cleaner

To: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>,
Subject: Re: leather cleaner
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 17:24:18 -0400
I bought a leather interior set for my MGB GT from Prestige in the UK (good
price and excellent quality) I asked what I should use to keep it in fine
nick - their answer was "soap & water" !!  I heard this from a vinyl expert
too for both leather and vinyl.  I think you can get special leather soap
but I do not think it is called "saddle soap" ????

At 03:20 PM 9/9/02 -0500, Rick Lindsay wrote:
> > What do people use for leather cleaner/conditioner??
> >
> > Any favorites??
>
>    Without exception, Leatherique products are ALL that
>I use on my cars.
>
>http://www.leatherique.com
>
>Rick Lindsay
>'99 GMC Suburban
>'88 BMW M3
>'79 Ferrari 308GTB
>'68 BMW 1600-2 rally car
>'66 Mustang coupe'
>'30 Chevrolet Universal Sedan
>
>PS: No connection with Leatherique except for being a
>satisfied customer!

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net