Re: MGF Stylish or not ?

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGF Stylish or not ?
From: Rick Brown <brown409@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:53:10 -0400
Agreed without a doubt the MGA is one of the most beautiful cars ever made -
this is the reason I own one!  That said I also think the MGF and MG TF are
very nice looking cars especially when compared to some of the other new
sportscars currently on the market.  They are a pleasure  to drive and I
envy you Europeans and Aussies that you are able to go out and buy one while
we in the USA are deprived.

BTW I guess I now qualify as an OF as I turned 60 while in England and
consider the use of the MGF for the week I was there one of my best Birthday
gifts.

Rick
---------   http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil
---------   http://mywebpages.comcast.net/brown409/