Re: Door seal

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>,
Subject: Re: Door seal
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 18:33:59 -0600
I bought my furflex seals from Martin. At the time (and maybe even now),
Moss only stocked the smooth rubber seals which were standard on the B
starting in '73 I think. I considered going with the smooth but several
listers told me the furflex were a better fitting seal. These seals have to
push over a metal ridge with about a half inch grip. Mine fit very well
with a good grip even before I put the caps on either end on the Roadster.
The GT seal goes all the way around so you need a  few more feet of the
material.

I couldn't see where I would even consider an adhesive.

David