Od fluid, maybe got my answer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Od fluid, maybe got my answer
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
Found this on a deeper search of the archives, Oh well.

Still an ythoughts on the bolt?

Carl

I'd have to agree. I race with OD, and as long as you lift off to allow
complete engagement, and use clean oil (and no synthetic) the units are
pretty much fool-proof, and last a long time. Sadly, most mechanics deal with
them so rarely that they really haven't got a clue how to deal with them.

I have seen units that have had the oil changed and the crud washed out of
them advertised as 'rebuilt'. That may be what you got.

Bill
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines