Re: MGB OD 68-71 on a 73

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB OD 68-71 on a 73
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:28:36 -0700
Think of the OD as being an integral part of the transmission, not as a
"bolt-on" accessory. In other words, the whole tranny needs to be swapped.
However, this is not a problem for you, as they are interchangeable 68-80.
You would only have to worry about conversion if you got a 67 or earlier
3-synchro tranny.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149