Slow speed rattle

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slow speed rattle
From: "Mike Winney" <mgb@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:36:57 -0700
-----Bob D wrote------
On the highway my B's suspension feels firm and tight, no play in the
steering, handles like a dream, takes pot holes and bumps just fine. But,
going very slow over bumpy pavement or parking at the county fair, the car
makes a rattle that sounds like it involves the front suspension or
steering. My TD, under the same circumstances, makes no noise

Bob---check the bracket tightness and bushings on the stabilizer bar.  My GT
did exactly the same thing.  While down there, check every fastener for
tightness.
Mike
69 BGT
91 Lotus Elan