I'm Back

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm Back
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:20:59 -0500
most of you probably didn't miss me. But yesterday,
after getting back from a nice lunch with the Mn MGT register,
I find that AT&T decided to turn off my cable modem because I
had cable TV installed. They installed it on Friday and yesterday
the network desided to quit and disable our accounts.

Anyway, I'm resubscribing with this address, since I can quickly
yell at the postmaster, webmaster, sysadmin, domain admin and
firewall person if anything breaks. They're all me, of course. :-)

Anyway, Lily's new (old ) Mini is very nice, as was the Maserati Merek.

Paul.
--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155
most of you probably didn't miss me. But yesterday,
after getting back from a nice lunch with the Mn MGT register,
I find that AT&T decided to turn off my cable modem because I
had cable TV installed. They installed it on Friday and yesterday
the network desided to quit and disable our accounts.

Anyway, I'm resubscribing with this address, since I can quickly
yell at the postmaster, webmaster, sysadmin, domain admin and
firewall person if anything breaks. They're all me, of course. :-)

Anyway, 'Lily's' new Mini is very nice, as was the Maserati Merek.

Paul.