Re: Monza exhaust system on a MGB?

To: Kevin Shertz <kshertz@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: Monza exhaust system on a MGB?
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:26:26 -0500
  I have it on my '69 B.  It uses the stock hangers except at the very
rear.  It has clamps to hook it all up but I couldn't get it to seal up
at the joints.   I took the car  to my favorite muffler shop and had
them weld up the joints.  It's a little louder than I like but it's
staying in there until it rots out.  I think it was worth what it cost.

  Cheers,

   CR