Re: Tire Changing

To: bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Subject: Re: Tire Changing
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:15:43 -0700 (PDT)
Bob D. SEZ -
> BTW: If you're doing a restoration, put off the new tires as long as
> possible. You may use up a good portion of the tire shelf life during the
> always-longer-than-anticipated restoration. Been there, done that also.

I wanted BF Goodrish Silvertown Radials for my MGA since they
look like the factory wide-whitewalls put on US-bound cars.
But they only make them once a year!  Sort of a "get 'em while
they're hot" proposition.

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were