Re: Tuning MGA vs. MGB

To: zymmer4@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tuning MGA vs. MGB
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:01:29 EDT
In a message dated 26/09/02 8:09:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
zymmer4@yahoo.com writes:

> And, that
> early 1800 B engine did go very well. I lived in
> England for several years in the early 70's. There
> were many early B's running on the road then. They
> went very well. The engine just seemed to pull better.

Too bad they are so rare and so little appreciated now!

I still race with a 3 main in my 1963 TVR, with HRG head and Webers, and in a
1700 lb. car, it makes a nice combo!
(I was going to say 'spritely' but that woulkd give entirely the wrong
impression!)

Bill