Re: Wierd Dash

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, "'mgamgb'"
Subject: Re: Wierd Dash
From: "Scott Willis" <swillis@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:47:03 -0700
This dash has bezels cut in the back for a fit over the gauges I suppose so
it could be placed on top of the existing dash. I think.  It looks
professionally made and not a hack job by an individual. The fabric behind
the speaker is what makes it appear to be factory/custom made. I can send
larger photos to anyone interested in taking a closer look. I wish I would
have taken photos of the back.
Thanks,
Scott