Re: coolant now don't be cruel to dogs.

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: coolant now don't be cruel to dogs.
From: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 08:26:05 -0500
I took it as a variation of the 'kill a cat' thread.
And just because a dog can't be a huntin' dog doesn't
mean they should be euthanized. Most of the dogs in
the news the last year or two is because of mean,
stupid, untrainable humans that own them.

Last year I had my cat in the animal emergency room for
a tail caught in the door. A man came running in with a
beautiful big white dog, some kind of shepard I think.

He said, anti-freeze, and man did the employees get hopping.
When I left, the dog was stable. I had talked with the man.
His brother had been real careless, and was going to get
a serious talking to.

--
Paul T. Root            - CCSA, CCSE, CCNA
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155