Spin on oil filter replacement...

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spin on oil filter replacement...
From: "Wil Boucher" <william@greenmgb.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 10:12:06 -0700
Hi everyone.

Looking for a recommendation for an oil filter,

I have a spin on adapter on the car, (1969MGB) with the filter on the
top.

It is time to change my oil and filter. Should I stick with the filter
that I get from moss (which has no marking on it at all.) or would I be
able to get a better one (or equal local/cheaper) from say FRAM, or K&N,
or someone else at my local Canadian Tire. If so, (because the one I got
from moss has no markings on it) what part number (for say FRAM, or
whichever you suggest) would I need to get to fit the spin on adapter?

Thanks,

Wil.