Re: Emissions requirements in Massachusetts

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>, mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Emissions requirements in Massachusetts
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:48:06 -0700 (PDT)
 I got my answer from the Mass RMV site, sorry to take up your time. The answer
is 1983 or older are exempt. Anyone from Mass can correct me if I am wrong.
Now, the problem is I do not have a title for the car as Maine does not require
titles before 1986 (15 years). Mass law as I understand requires a title for
any car 80 and newer (DOH!) I am hoping I can re-register my car as a 79 (small
town Registration here, first name basis and all). If not I will have to solve
that one also. Any tips? I did recall that someone was selling Titles on
MGcars.org.uk.
Carl
Carl