Big NAMGBR Website News

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Big NAMGBR Website News
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 18:45:43 -0400
Hello All,

It is an honor to announce the appointment Rick Brown as new North American MGB
Register Website Coordinator. The Site can be found at www.namgbr.org/namgbr/
where you will find alot of new information. Check out the new MGB Driver index
page http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr/driverorder.html If you are looking for
info on almost anything MG you are likely to find an article on the subject in
one of the MGB Driver back issues. There is a new MGB V8 page courtesy of Dan
Masters. A new MG 1100/1300 page is under construction by Scott Williams. St
Louis MG Car Club has so information available about "MG 2003".  Check the site
often, there is always new material being added. Go to "Join NAMGBR" to print
out a membership form, fill it out and send it in. North American MGB Register
is rolling along and providing information and support to the MG Enthusiast as
we go .........don't get left behind.

We thank Wayne Kube, our former website coordinator, for getting the site going
and keeping it running for the last six years.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
Chairman, NAMGBR