Where to start looking....

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where to start looking....
From: "Harold Pulcher" <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:01:19 -0500
I have some wire wheels that I received along with another car I purchased.
I am looking to seel them.  However, I know there are a couple of questions
that always get asked.  Things like how are the splines, and will they run
true.

Well, I can check the splines, but where would I go to get them tested for
running true?  Can I go down to the local NTB and have them checked, or
would they even know what I am talking about.  I am in the Dallas/Ft. Worth
area, so I figure someone in the metroplex will know how to check the right
for me.

Harold
80B