Re: MG in movie

To: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: MG in movie
From: Bill Dudley <wdudley4@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 10:22:17 -0600
Rubber bumper MGB GT's were produced and sold in Great Britian and other markets
from mid 1974 (called 1974 1/2 models) until the "end" in 1980.  However, the
rubber bumper GT was only imported to North America for a short period in 74
(the
1974 1/2 model).  Some of these cars were registered in the US in 1975 and were
called 75's, but they are really 74 1/2's.   Only 1247 rubber bumper GT's were
imported to North America.

Bill Dudley
67 MGB Roadster Original Owner
74 1/2 MGB GT V8 Project