Re: Portable Garages (Little LBC content)

To: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Portable Garages (Little LBC content)
From: Elliott and Martha DeGraff <degraff@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:45:59 -0400
Hi Glenn,

We had the same problem which we solved using a bunch of 1/2" PVC pipe, PVC
crosses and tees an 18'x24' tarp from Harbor Freight (plus their grommet kit)
and
some rope for a grand total well under $50.  The PVC pipe bows nicely when
joined
at the top.  This has withstood high winds, 12"+ snows and heavy rains.  The
tarp
and rope are good for about a year.  If you need details, email me.

Elliott DeGraff
71B in garage, 71B in barn and 72B under instant garage.