Re: Michelin Tubes Update

To: mvheim@attbi.com
Subject: Re: Michelin Tubes Update
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:51:30 -0700 (PDT)
Max Heim SEZ -
> I was afraid of that. Since they have stopped producing tires in the sizes
> originally used on MGs, I suppose it's logical from their standpoint.

But they are producing those tires under the BF Goodrich name.
Goodrich itself no longer makes tires.  The Goodrich Silvertown
Radials I got for my MGA (165-15's) are actually made by Michelin.
Now I've got to go check the brand on the spare tube I bought
when I bought them.  I was told they were Michelin tubes, and
just assumed they were.  Maybe they're still making them under
another brand name...  But you'd think they'd know that if asked.

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were