parts for sale Early B and MGA

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts for sale Early B and MGA
From: "Kevin D. Richards" <flybirds@starpower.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:20:02 -0400
Parts for Sale
 MGA and MGA Parts For Sale!!

  Well, the time has come for the closing on our new house....so, in a good
effort to liquidate some funds for the down payment, I am selling some parts
off...some of which took me ages to find, but priorities are
priorities.......argh!

  MGA MKII 1622cc engine (sans intake and exhaust manifolds).Complete and
apart for rebuild. Correct "16" head, comes with new pistons, rings, valves
and guides, bearings, etc etc.
  I will make sure everything gets magnafluxed and checked before buyer picks
up. $1000 firm

  Late model four synchro box $75

  MGA exhaust manifold PerfectSOLD

  MGB Exhaust manifold and downpipe $50 perfect.

  MGA exhaust manifold, one cracked flange hole (easily repaired by welding)
$40

  MGA doors, some filler, good for resto (matched pair) $60

  MGA windshield (glass cracked)complete $75.

  MGA MKII transmission tunnel, needs some repair along floor section $35

  MGA windshield wiper box and gears, complete and worksSOLD

  MGA MKII Chassis, core, needs much welding...good spare, or parts
cannibalization. $75

  Early MGB banjo wheel, needs resto $25

  Early MGB banjo wheel, excellent shape SOLD

  Nice early Motolita wheel (1950's vintage) with hub. Fits MGA MGB.
  Excellent shape, nice patina, SOLD

  MGA rear wings (x2) for parts, or restoration, rust in doglegs. $40 each.

  MGA! newsletters, about 50 of them $100.

  Locals, feel free to call me to come down and inspect parts, etc.
  Cheers

  Contact: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
  Centreville Virginia USA
  Tel: 703 815 8938

  Advert placed 13/10/2002 at 16:18:17 (UK time)

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
flagusa.gif]