RE: Air Intake Screen Installation

To: "'Andrew B. Lundgren'" <lundgren@byu.net>,
Subject: RE: Air Intake Screen Installation
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 08:04:59 -0700
Andrew:

        When the magnetic covers were first offered to Moss Motors as a new
item, I was asked my opinion, since I drove a 65 MGB every day.  I put one
on and headed for the highway.  I did notice as the speed increased the
cover actually deformed as it pressed onto the vent grille.  At 95mph you
could easily see the grille outline in the plastic.  I decided there wasn't
a problem if you forgot and left it in place.  The vent area is definitely a
high pressure zone, and the chrome vent frame will sit in place merrily
without mechanical fasteners.

Kelvin.