Rebuilding MGB Gauges

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rebuilding MGB Gauges
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:08:25 -0400
In case anyone else is interested I got the following responses from
Nisonger and Moman:

This from Nisonger....

The cost to rebuild your "B" gauges is as follows:

       * Tach & Speedo         $110 each
       * Combo gauge            115
       * Fuel Level              80

Please note that the above prices are plus shipping. All of our rebuilds
are calibrated to original specs and are guaranteed for one year. If you
need additional info, please phone us weekdays between 8am & 4pm (EDT) @
(914) 381-1952.

And this from  Moman.....

We certainly  do do a lot of the English car gauges, mostly they run in
the price of about $100 - generally speaking.  It really does depend on
how worn out and how many extras are needed - which applies to the
entire car as you probably know. We only rebuild what you send in - we
don't furnish complete unless it's missing and needed.

Don Malling