Power Coating... again!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Power Coating... again!
From: "Neil Cotty" <ncotty@globalfreightsolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:38:47 +0100
Hi all,

I've been looking at Eastwood's Hot-Coat Powder Coating System again. A
couple of years ago I had Kelvin at Moss send them a sample of the MG
Maroon/Red Engine paint and it's very nice to see there is now a MG Maroon
powder offered as one of their standard colours. So has anyone tried it,
what were the results like? Anyone try it on the Cylinder head? I'm probably
more interested in the Chassis Blacks and a Austin/Morris Green for the
Midget right now, but interested to hear anyones experience with the
Eastwood Power Coating Kit in general. They now have a Pro kit but it is
VERY expensive - is it worth the difference? Are those IR heaters useful
(compared to an oven) or do you need something like a ventilated spray booth
to house them in?

Cheers,
Neil