RE: uhaul tow dolly/transport 70B

To: doddk@mossmotors.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: uhaul tow dolly/transport 70B
From: "Dereck C" <derex39@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:40:51 +0000
With that in mind this is the trailer I was considering.  Does it look up to
the task?  I spoke to the sales guy and he said he would not recommend
hauling a car because the gate would not stand up to it.  I wasn't expecting
just to roll it up there, but what would you suggest for securing the
vehicle?

http://www.hillwoodsales.com/stareagle.htm

He also mentioned there is a 2900 load capacity.  A MGB was spec'd out at
2600 lbs I believe.

Does putting all of the weight over the tongue require uprated springs on
the tow vehicle.  In this case a Chevy K1500.  In other words did you uprate
yours?

Thanks for the input.

Dereck

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!