Re: WAS uhaul tow dolly/transport 70B NOW rear bearings

To: Dereck C <derex39@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: WAS uhaul tow dolly/transport 70B NOW rear bearings
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 22:09:51 -0500
  It's your call of course but I wouldn't mess with the rear brarings
just on a whim.

  About the tow bar:  I went to Pep Boys, bought a universal 4,000lb cap
adjustable tow bar.  Had a welding shop make an angle iron bumper to
bolt to my B's bumper supports and had them weld the brackets that came
with the tow bar onto that.  The tow bar came with quick disconnect pins
to attach it to the brackets.  I could pull the pins and drive the B
away in no time flat.  That's one reason I left the drive shaft hooked
up.

  Cheers,

   CR