Re: New MG Sports Car to be unvailed next week

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New MG Sports Car to be unvailed next week
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:00:52 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,
What constitutes a Honda, Chrysler, Chevy, Cadillac,
Jaguar, etc. etc. etc.  Stop already.  If it is sold
as an MG and you like it, it's an MG.  If it's sold as
a Jag and you like it, it's a Jag.  Let's talk about
positive things like finding a new place to have fun
with the MG's we have or talk about how the new MG
might sell in certain circles etc. etc. etc.
Jim
69C
70B Heritage body shell (is this a real MG, It is to
me,
it drives like one, it smells like one, it even looks
like one (=; )
--- "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>