Re: BGT Project

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BGT Project
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:28:02 EDT
In a message dated 10/21/02 11:51:52 AM, SHolli1018@aol.com writes:

<<  What are
the B owners preferences for street exhaust systems? >>

I've got the "Monza" system on my '72 B-GT, and it fit well with a pleasing
sound that, according to my slightly damaged hearing, isn't too loud.  I
understand that it is not a long-lived system, nothing like the more
expensive stainless system.  But I got it 'cause it is a copy of the classic
Abarth system I had on my '68 B-GT some years ago, which also turned out to
be short-lived (3-4 years).  It does, however, look great.

Jay Donoghue
72B-GT
66 Mustang