Re: Does anyone know what engine this is?(longish)

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Does anyone know what engine this is?(longish)
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:17:40 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:
> Sump it was, my misreading of
> http://www.motoplay.co.uk/mgcc/sf/990303.htm

Kelvin,
     Thanks for clearing up this issue for me..as for
the cast crank and "softer cam".. I drove my Morris
Marina TC over 200,000 miles, most of them at 5500 rpm
or better. I had no problems with the crank or cam. On
the contrary, my MG roadster,the 1977 in particular,
has had several flat cam lobes develop. Did it have a
Marina cam??Did my Marina have an MG cam???hmmm.
Howard