Re: SAE or metric

To: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: SAE or metric
From: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:48:51 -0500
It wasn't the wrench size I was measuring in this case. It was the thread. Rich
had both metric and SAE, and the metric went on, no SAE would work. Maybe it
was BSF and it came out to be the same as metric?

--
Paul T. Root            - CCSA, CCSE, CCNA
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155