Re: MGA rough starting

To: "Charles & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: Re: MGA rough starting
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:41:50 -0500
Speaking of the choke, the one on my 67B won't lock in the on position but
must be held out by hand. This comprises an interesting driving situation
while holding it out, steering, shifting, drinking coffee, and playing with
the radio (:-), :-), :-) just so everyone knows that part of this is a
joke).
Is there any remedy to the non-locking choke handle besides replacing it?
Monte
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG
          74 1/2 Rust, parts car