Re: Fwd: Re: upcoming auction

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: upcoming auction
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 23:37:47 -0600
<<<snip>>>
The lit is from the Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum in
Cleveland, if that makes any difference. Buy a catalog for
$10 and you'll learn more about everything. Send to 132 Old
Main St, Rocky Hill, CT 06067 payable to Automobila
Auctions.
Thank you,
DB
<<<Snip>>>
Now some of those auction houses are trying to make money on
the advertising!

It's as bad as our MCI bill.  Because MCI must send out your
bill, and the cost is the same whether the envelope weighs
1/4 ounce or just under 1 ounce, they now fill your waste
basket with more advertising.  The last bill had four
adverts.  And I'm SURE that they just put the adverts from
other companies into your billing envelope out of the
kindness of their heart.

Blake