Dog wee wee - Was Re: Multiple choice test

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>,
Subject: Dog wee wee - Was Re: Multiple choice test
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:56:23 -0700
At 10:08 AM 10/30/2002 -0500, Bill Saidel wrote:

>This list will tolerate irrelevant discussion about cats and lawyers
>because it provides relief of a sort, but your message went way over the
>bounds of fair discussion.

Actually, they weren't irrelevant discussions as they always tended to have
some link, sometimes rather remote, but a link to MGs nonetheless.

But I agree that the message was way out of bounds. Since I lived in the
Middle East for a few years and graduated from high school there, I tend to
have a more realistic and favorable attitude towards Muslims. Thus my
desire to respond but doing so could easily inflame the situation, another
reason why this type of material should be kept off the list.

Its kind of like seeing snow - you watch out where the huskies go. But
don't eat the yellow snow. Its deadly.
- thats my remote link for you oldtimers  ;)

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B