FW: Penalty?

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Penalty?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 07:40:53 -0800
Bill:

I don't like the rear wheel arches, and agree with you on the nose
treatment.

The front fenders have nice lines.

It looks like someone has been having a lot of fun.  I'd love to see more of
the engine compartment and suspension.  From the rivet lines and dzus
fastener patterns on the inner fender, it looks like whoever was fabricating
knew what they were doing.

If it was me, I would have been looking for a Devin body to put on this
chassis rather than mucking about with the MGA shell.  Either that, or a bit
more restrained on the nose and split the rear fenders so they would extend
in a smooth line over the rear end.  I love the engine treatment.  I'm a
sucker for multiple webers, and have always wanted to play with the Jag V12.
My high school notebooks were filled with Morgan looking cars with 6 pipes
coming out of each hood panel.

Anyone want to buy this for me??

Kelvin.