Re: rear axle disassembly

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear axle disassembly
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 15:27:30 -0700
Thanks for all the replies on my request.  I also had several people
respond off list including Larry, Steve, and one other person. Its actually
my son doing the work and he said he finally got the axle free but was
having a problem getting the bearing free yesterday. Or so he was telling me.

I'll take on my 67BGT banjo axle one of these days. But I've got to finish
my 72B first. It was only a body shell last year - now its slowly heading
for completion, probably 80-85% complete right now.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B