Found project car.

To: MG "levelezőlista" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Found project car.
From: Fehér Gergő <fggf@freemail.hu>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 19:42:55 +0100 (CET)
Hi MG fellows,

After a long search, I have found my restoration project
car. It is an Austin Healey Sprite 1969. It stood in a barn
for a very long time, if I can trust the owner (and why
not?), it had covered only 33.000 miles. It is totaly
untouched and original.
I have only worked recently on Minis an Allegro, and an
Austin 1300. I'm statisfied with the Haynes manuals, though
they are not perfect. Now before I pick up the car, I want
to get one or two good manuals and restoration guides.
Can You give me any advices what to buy?

Best whises!

FGG