Re: LeMans Championship Winning Porsche 911

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LeMans Championship Winning Porsche 911
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 00:32:05 +1030
Bullwinkle wrote:

> Is this a bonefide auction?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1871575693

I am glad they take: Visa/MasterCard. American Express. Discover - but I
only have a few hours to raise the limits on my Visa and Mastercards so
I am not sure I can make it in time!  Darn (I knew I should have taken
the $US210,000 limit they offered me when I got the card).

BTW I saw this car run at the LeMans "Race of a Thousand Years" in
Adelaide the other year.  As usual I was communications official (at
flag point 7.8 - for those who need to know :-) at the event which
featured some fantastic night racing.

Speaking of night racing - our next race meeting is this Saturday UNDER
LIGHTS... woohoo!

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Nothing overshadows truth so completely as authority"
ALBERTI