FW: Annual MG Swapmeet in Southern California

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Annual MG Swapmeet in Southern California
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 08:29:23 -0800
November 24th,  7.00am to 2.00pm

John F. Kennedy High School, 8281 Walker Street in La Palma.

Close to the junction of the 605 and the 91 Freeways.  Thomas Page 767

Let me know if there were any great deals, it looks like I'll have to miss
it this year.

Kelvin Dodd.
Ojai, CA

The best deal I ever got at this MG event was a Jaguar Triple HD8 carb set
up.